To load saved or downloaded EQ presets to your Penrose from your computer, just follow the easy steps below:
- Plug your Penrose via the USB cable and launch the HQ app. Instructions to install and use HQ are in this article.
- After choosing the Penrose Profile (if needed), click on the Preset button you want to load your chosen preset into (1-5) from the Mix Amp screen.
- Click Load and navigate to the folder you saved the preset file into using the popup window. Then choose the file you want to load:
- You will then see the sliders change to match the preset you've chosen.
To Save a preset, it's basically the reverse:
- When on the preset you want to save, be sure you've plugged in via USB, then click the Save button from the Mix Amp screen.
- Choose a folder to save to in the popup window and name the file whatever you wish, then click Save.
- Once saved, you can share with your team by sending the files, and re-load anytime you wish as above.
Once the presets are loaded into your Penrose, you can switch between them at will by using the app on either your computer or Android phone.
We've launched a webpage where you can find Audeze-created presets for download here, and we will periodically add to those presets.
May the odds be ever in your favor!