Greetings Traveler! Mobius has built-in, pre-programmed Equalization presets that are able to be changed at any time and in any mode. Operation of these presets is considerably simpler than piloting your starship through an asteroid field:
If you were to click and spin the Microphone Volume Control up or down, you would experience the transformative effects of a change in equalization profile (also known as EQ). Mobius currently has no fewer than SEVEN EQ profiles that have been pre-installed for your convenience, and they are outlined below. In case you accidentally change the EQ profile when you didn't mean to: there's no need for panic, as you can easily click and spin the opposite direction to switch back to the previous preset.
As promised, below is a list of the current EQ presets available in Mobius, which can be chosen as directed in item 2 just above:
- Default: This is our favorite preset, and is the one we labored over longest. It's tuned for best all-around sound and our guiding light was our very own LCD series' sound signature.
- Footsteps: We like this one when we want to know who may be sneaking up behind us. It's designed to allow better perception of approaching walkers, whether animal, vegetable or mineral.
- Ballistics: Boom! We hear this is the Hulk's personal choice, so he can hear things go Bang! Though technically, we do realize ballistics refers to the science of projectiles and firearms, or the study of the effects of being fired on a bullet, cartridge, or gun. We also believe this preset will enable you to best experience the firing sounds of said projectiles.
- Music: First prize goes to the cadet that can guess what this preset was developed to enhance. Anyone? Anyone? ... Bueller? ... Bueller? ... Frye? ....
- Racing: Start your engines! Whether your thing is Formula One, GTA, Mario Kart, airships, starships or pod racers, this will help you satisfy the need for speed!
- RPG: While we're not exactly sure what a Role Playing Game is supposed to sound like, we do hope this preset will help you achieve your quest. What is your quest? What is your favorite color? What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?
- Flat: Um... this one kinda just defeats the whole purpose, really. In case you should need it for comparison's sake, this turns off all EQ in the DSP module. So if you're on the fence and really aren't sure what all the DSP fuss is about, try this preset. Consider yourself warned, and enlightened!
If you have any additional questions regarding Mobius, please peruse the other support articles located in our Help Center. If you cannot find the answer you seek there, please feel free to contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.