Greetings Traveler! The mystical 3D Button is central to the unique power of Mobius-- like the Sorcerer's Stone, the Flux Capacitor, the Infinity Gauntlet or a Jedi's lightsaber, this button provides you with a gateway to powers that most can only dream of. Below you'll find some clues to aid you in mastering this awesome tool:
- Press and hold for about two seconds to cycle through the modes of 3D audio provided by Mobius. Those options are: 3D Off, 3D Manual, and 3D Auto. To elaborate on those modes:
- 3D Off is, well, OFF. This levels the playing field and makes Mobius operate more like a "normal" pair of headphones (not that Mobius could ever be normal). More precisely, it turns off the speaker/room emulation and head-tracking features. This mode is useful for use with Virtual Reality devices, and also to remind yourself what an awesome advantage you have with the other two modes engaged.
- 3D Manual turns the emulation and head-tracking ON, and allows you to tell Mobius what you want the "center" position to be (see below for more on that). This mode is best when your body position is semi-stationary, such as when seated in your cockpit or at the trigger of your gatling gun.
- 3D Auto retains the ON-ness of the aforementioned 3D audio, but allows Mobius to "move with you" and re-center automatically. We particularly love this mode when traveling by train, plane or automobile (in safe and legal fashion of course), where your physical self is subject to periodic turns and/or twists that would otherwise cause Mobius to pull you out of the center of the action.
- When in 3D Manual or Auto mode, a single click will cause Mobius to "re-center" the audio around your head's current physical location (we hope while your head is still attached to your body). You'll hear the Gypsy Muse contained within Mobius utter the incantation "Centered" and the audio will swirl and come to rest around your new center position.
- Double clicking will cycle through any available modes of connection (ie: USB, AUX, or Bluetooth). This is helpful if you want to listen via Bluetooth while charging via USB cable, etc. The Gypsy Muse will comment appropriately on the mode you've selected by uttering its name. If double clicking produces no such comment and the mode of connection does not change, it's generally because there are no other modes available to switch to, so check connections and re-establish if needed. If you find your flux capacitor is on the fritz and needs replacement, we're sorry, but you'll have to seek help elsewhere (Marty, where are you?)...
Note: While this list contains all the uses we currently know of for the multifaceted 3D Button, we reserve the right to invent/discover more and report on them later. Or not.
If you have any additional questions regarding your Mobius, please peruse the other support articles located in our Help Center. If you cannot find the answer you seek there, please feel free to contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.