Greetings fellow traveler! If you are reading this, it means that you, like so many others before you, have been thoroughly enraptured by Mobius and its wide array of technologically advanced features! During the course of your marveling, you may have found yourself wondering, "What exactly CAN'T my Mobius do?" Don't worry, you're not alone.
In order to mitigate the risk of spontaneous brain explosion as you contemplate the answer to that question, we have included below a short list of features that are absolutely NOT included with your Mobius.
1. Mobius cannot make the Kessel Run in any number of parsecs.
2. Mobius cannot travel through time at any speed other than the normal speed of time.
3. Mobius cannot dream, not even of electric sheep.
4. Mobius cannot read lips.
5. Mobius cannot function as a replicator.
6. Mobius cannot fall in love.
7. Mobius cannot function as a homing beacon for teleportation.
8. Mobius cannot teach you how to fly.
9. Mobius cannot tell you the meaning of life.
10. Mobius cannot function as an intergalactic translation device...yet.
We hope you have enjoyed this short, but informative, article detailing the limitations of your Mobius headset. For more information, please refer to the other support articles. For any additional questions not covered therein, please email email@example.com.