Greetings Traveler! Given the name, you may think the Power Button would be how you turn Mobius on and off. While this is absolutely correct, it also has other duties as outlined below. Note: The Power Button will not turn on/off your coffee making apparatus, dishwasher or other kitchen appliances. Dreadfully sorry about that.
Here are the Power Button's functions:
- Press and hold for two seconds turn power on (when power is off, of course). This activates the Gypsy Muse within Mobius, and you'll hear her speak the incantation "Power On." Once this is completed, you're ready to alter the space/time continuum.
- Press and hold for five seconds to turn power off (when power is on, naturally). If you've mistakenly activated the Gypsy Muse within or have grown weary and need a break, this will put her to sleep and save precious battery reserves. You'll hear her recite "Power Off" just before all goes silent. Not to worry, you can always reawaken Mobius as above.
- Double click for Bluetooth pairing. You'll then hear the Gypsy Muse say the magic word "Pairing" and Mobius should appear on your Bluetooth enabled device as Audeze Mobius 3D BT (or something like that). You may then select it to complete the process, and hear the Muse say "Paired." Delightfully simple, no?
- A single click of the Power button will play/pause music on supported devices/software, and also answer incoming phone calls when connected to same. Will wonders never cease?
- A three second press will reject incoming phone calls when connected to a supported device (needless to say, power must be on for both devices). Whoever they are, they can leave a message.
Note: If we think of any other Power Button functions, we reserve the right to add them later, or not, depending on our mood and memory.
If you have any additional questions regarding your Mobius, please peruse the other support articles located in our Help Center. If you cannot find the answer you seek there, please feel free to contact us directly at email@example.com.