Greetings fellow traveler! If you are reading this, it means that you have embarked on your journey and have encountered a few questions regarding the functionality of your Mobius's USB connection. For your convenience, we have included below a list of basic functionality inherent to this connection type:
- When Mobius is in "USB" mode, it will automatically switch to "3D Manual" mode as well. This means that you will need to manually set the center of your audio reference point. To do so, look in the direction that you want the center of your audio source to be located. Once you are satisfied, apply one short click to the "3D" button located on the front-left side of your headphones, and your audio signal will be centered to that direction. Your Mobius will audibly confirm that this process has completed by saying, "Centered." NOTE: Centering oneself typically requires a great deal more work than centering your Mobius, and is generally not achieved through the press of a button. Instead, we recommend practicing daily mindfulness and deep breathing techniques. Mobius may or may not audibly confirm that this process has completed.
- If you are interested in toggling out of "3D Manual" mode and into one of the other 2 existing 3D modes, simply click and hold the "3D" button until you hear the voice prompt indicating that the 3D setting has changed. The voice prompts will cycle in the following order: 3D Manual > 3D Auto > 3D Off
- Your Mobius is programmed to automatically toggle between available connection types. Mobius employs a three tiered priority system to determine which connection type is used. These priorities are allocated as follows: Aux > USB > BT. This means that if you are in Bluetooth mode and then connect a USB cable, Mobius will automatically switch into USB mode. Similarly, if you are in USB mode and then connect an Aux cable, Mobius will automatically switch into Aux mode.
NOTE: Mobius will not automatically toggle to an unrecognized connection type. Please, do not try to connect to your Mobius over drinks or romantic candle-lit dinners; Mobius does not recognize, or possess the capacity to conceptualize, emotional connection.
- To manually toggle between active connection types, simply double-click the "3D" button. Mobius will audibly confirm your selection with a voice prompt corresponding to the active connection type (Aux, USB, or Bluetooth).
- When connected via USB, your Mobius will automatically begin charging. If Mobius is powered off when connected via USB, it will charge at a strength of 1 amp. In this state, it will take approximately 3 hours for Mobius to reach a full charge from full depletion. If Mobius is powered on when connected via USB, it will charge at a strength of 0.5 amps. In this state, the exact charging time will vary depending on the intensity of the present usage conditions.
NOTE: It is worth noting that all of the information detailed above is rendered moot if the Mobius is submerged in water. Please, do not submerge your Mobius in water.
- Mobius will notify you when its battery is running low by saying, appropriately enough, "Battery Low."
We sincerely hope that this information helps you along your journey. If you require additional assistance, or have questions that were not addressed here, our friendly service representatives are available to help! To contact them, please send an email to email@example.com.
NOTE: Our service representatives work standard business hours from 9am to 5pm PST, Monday through Friday. We tried programming them to work 24 hours a day, but were forced to abandon the practice after the infamous Customer Service Uprising of ... [Error: File Not Found] ... Safe Travels!