Greetings fellow traveler! If you are reading this, it means that you have embarked on your journey and have encountered a few questions regarding the functionality of your Mobius's USB connection. For your convenience, we have included below a list of basic functionality inherent to this connection type:
- 8 Channel Input (Playback) - 2 Channel Output (Mic), 24 Bit/48 Khz, 3D Emulation and Head-Tracking enabled.
- 2 Channel Input (Playback) - 2 Channel Output (Mic), 16 Bit/48 Khz, 3D Emulation and Head-Tracking enabled.
- 2 Channel Hi-Res Input (Playback) - 2 Channel Output (Mic), 24 Bit/96 Khz, 3D Emulation enabled, Head-Tracking disabled.
Note: To cycle through these 3 modes, press and hold the Microphone Encoder (Microphone Volume Wheel) for 3 seconds.
- 3D Off - No 3D emulation or Head-Tracking. The Head-Tracking data is still available to external applications over USB in this mode.
- 3D Manual - Manual Centering required (see Centering below for more information)
- 3D Auto - Centering occurs automatically based on the orientation of the head.
NOTE: To cycle through these 3 modes, press and hold the 3D button for 3 seconds.
- When Mobius is in "USB" mode, it will automatically switch to "3D Manual" mode as well. This means that you will need to manually set the center of your audio reference point. To do so, look in the direction that you want the center of your audio source to be located. Once you are satisfied, apply one short click to the "3D" button located on the front-left side of your headphones, and your audio signal will be centered to that location. Your Mobius will audibly confirm that this process has completed by saying, "Centered."
NOTE: Centering oneself typically requires a great deal more work than centering your Mobius, and is generally not achieved through the press of a button. Instead, we recommend practicing daily mindfulness and deep breathing techniques. Mobius may or may not audibly confirm that this process has completed.
- When connected via USB, your Mobius will automatically begin charging. If Mobius is powered off when connected via USB, it will charge at a strength of 1 amp. In this state, it will take approximately 3 hours for Mobius to reach a full charge from full depletion. If Mobius is powered on when connected via USB, it will charge at a strength of 0.5 amps. In this state, the exact charging time will vary depending on the intensity of the present usage conditions.
- Mobius will notify you when its battery is running low by saying, appropriately enough, "Battery Low."
NOTE: It is worth noting that all of the information detailed above is rendered moot if Mobius is submerged in water. Please, do not submerge your Mobius in water.
We sincerely hope that this information helps you along your journey. If you require additional assistance, or have questions that were not addressed here, our friendly service representatives are available to help! To contact them, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: Our service representatives work standard business hours from 9am to 5pm PST, Monday through Friday. We tried programming them to work 24 hours a day, but were forced to abandon the practice after the infamous Customer Service Uprising of ... [Error: File Not Found] ... Safe Travels!