Greetings fellow traveler! If you're reading this, it means that you want to know more about how to connect your Mobius to your gaming console. Please note that connection to most consoles is currently only supported via AUX/analog with the 3.5mm cable, as some consoles require special licensing for USB compatibility.
- To connect to Microsoft Xbox, you may need the following adapter: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/headsets/stereo-headset-adapter. Simply connect the supplied 3.5mm cable between Mobius and the adapter's headphone jack.
- To connect to Sony PS4 using 3.5 mm connector, simply connect the supplied 3.5mm cable between Mobius and your controller's headphone jack.
- To connect to Sony PS4 using USB connector, simply connect the USB A to C cable between the PS4 and Mobius. Then, select 2 Channel mode within your Mobius with a long press of the Microphone Encoder (microphone volume wheel). You might have to unplug and reconnect the USB cable for your PS4 to recognize Mobius.
- To connect to Nintendo Switch using 3.5 mm connector, plug the supplied 3.5mm cable between Mobius and your Switch's headphone jack.
- Head tracking, room emulation, and spatialization also work in analog and two-channel USB modes. So, even though you don't get 5.1 audio, the 3D audio is very compelling.
- For VR applications, most users find Mobius works best with 3D disabled since VR headsets usually take care of that internally.
- We hope to be able to release a console version of Mobius at some point that would provide support for USB/BT, but we cannot guarantee that at this time.
NOTE: We'd also like to be able to offer Mobius support for NASA, SCUBA, RADAR, NASCAR, NHL, NFL and NBA, but we cannot guarantee that either.
If you have any additional questions regarding your Mobius, please peruse the other support articles located in our Help Center. If you cannot find the answer you seek there, please feel free to contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.