Greetings fellow traveler! If you're reading this, it means that you want to know more about how to connect your Mobius to your gaming console. Connection to some consoles is currently supported via AUX/analog with the 3.5mm cable, as some consoles require special licensing for USB or BT compatibility.
- To connect to Microsoft Xbox, connect the supplied 3.5mm cable between Mobius and the controller's headphone jack. Some older versions of the controller may require the following adapter (or an equivalent): https://www.amazon.com/Xbox-One-Stereo-Headset-Adapter/dp/B00IAVDOS6. If your controller already has a 3.5 mm jack, no adapter is required.
- To connect to Sony PS4/5 using 3.5 mm connector, simply connect the supplied 3.5mm cable between Mobius and your controller's headphone jack.
- To connect to Sony PS using USB connector, simply connect the USB A to C cable between the PS and Mobius. In Mobius, select 2 Channel (or Stereo) mode by a long press of the Microphone volume wheel. You might have to unplug and reconnect the USB cable for your PS to recognize Mobius.
- To connect to Nintendo Switch using 3.5 mm connector, plug the supplied 3.5mm cable between Mobius and your Switch's headphone jack.
- To connect to Nintendo Switch using the USB connector, plug the supplied USB C to C cable between the Switch and Mobius. Then, select 2 Channel (or Stereo) mode within your Mobius with a long press of the microphone volume wheel.
Analog and Bluetooth are both 2-channel formats that do not support 5.1, but head tracking, room emulation, and spatialization also work in analog, Bluetooth and two-channel USB modes. So even though you don't get 5.1 audio, the 3D audio is still very compelling.
For VR applications, most users find Mobius works best with 3D disabled since VR headsets usually take care of that internally.
If you have any additional questions regarding your Mobius, please peruse the other support articles located in our Help Center. If you cannot find the answer you seek there, please feel free to contact us directly at email@example.com.