We recommend simply wiping them with a clean soft cloth. A little clean water may help to remove more stubborn dirt, but be sure to dry them with another cloth. We don’t recommend using any harsh cleaners or abrasives as these can damage the materials. We sell a leather care and conditioning kit here: http://www.audeze.com/node/174 however we don’t recommend using that on our leather-free products or the sides of our leather earpads because it may cause premature wear.
Articles in this section
- Crinkling/clicking/static sound when I press on the earcup
- How to tell if your headphones have Fazors
- Info on the late 2020 LCD-X and -XC driver update (with serials and production dates)
- Intermittent or silent/dead headphone channel
- What about driver failures? There are reports on forums...
- Which LCD headphone is right for me?
- Audeze CRBN FAQs
- Connector info for iSINE and LCDi3/i4 Headphones
- Headphone Amp Recommendations for LCD-4
- Headphone stand recommendation