We recommend simply wiping them with a clean soft cloth. A little clean water may help to remove more stubborn dirt, but be sure to dry them with another cloth. We don’t recommend using any harsh cleaners or abrasives as these can damage the materials. We sell a leather care and conditioning kit here: http://www.audeze.com/node/174 however we don’t recommend using that on our leather-free products or the sides of our leather earpads because it may cause premature wear.
Articles in this section
- Crinkling/clicking/static sound when I press on the earcup
- How to tell if your headphones have Fazors
- Intermittent or silent/dead headphone channel
- Which LCD headphone is right for me?
- Connector info for iSINE and LCDi4 Headphones
- Headphone Amp Recommendations for LCD-4
- Headphone Amp Suggestions
- How do I clean my earpads and/or headband?
- How do I tell if an amp can drive my Audeze Headphones?
- How to get better connection on iSINE cable connectors